27 September 2010

Card it!

Hellooo folks

Today is card day. Yes I am going to 'talk' about credit cards that I posess.

Beginning with credit cards:


These were the cards that I applied for back when my income level qualified when I was working full-time =d

Notice the cards are strategically placed so that my credit card numbers won't be revealed =)



Citi Clear Card for students

This was the very first card I applied for back then when I was a lowly-paid diploma grad.. good card to have if you are a student or working adult whose annual income is below SGD$30,000. You get to enjoy most Citibank benefits (shopping & food etc)
Card limit is only $500
HSBC Gold Visa Credit Card

Second card which I applied. There was a promotion and they don't seem to be very strict about the income requirement.
Submitted my application after I got my bonus.
Three years waiver of membership fee -  why not?
Upcoming card hence starting to offer better promotions and privilege



The Choice Card

This comes complimentary with every HSBC card applied for.
Good for having more points when shopping @ Cold Storage, Guardian, Jason's Marketplace etc.

I looooove shopping at Cold Storage. Somehow find the fruits and vegetables there fresher..Great for salads and western food recipes :)
Can also find more varieties and brands of products. Slightly pricier though.


Fairprice Plus Credit Card
Applied for this next after I got my promotion at my previous job, hence meeting the income requirements - YEAH!
This is good for getting more points when shopping at NTUC Fairprice..


I shop there quite often too.. for groceries to whip up delicous recipes sourced from everywhere =p

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Applied for this card just before I left my full time job.. intially applied for the free pair of GV movie tickets hehe..but OCBC seems to be fighting for a share of the credit card market, so may offer more privileges.


They also give you a free mobile phone (basic features) if you spend $500 in the first month - got it by using this card to pay for my parents' purchases =p



OCBC Robinsons Credit Card

It came complimentary after I had applied for the OCBC Titanium Credit Card. I have yet to use it.
Good to have if you shop at Robinsons often.


Next up membership cards which I possess.. Livin' up the life and Lovin' it! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment