27 September 2010

Receipe - Silver Spoon Kitchen


Welcome to the S Kitchen! Step inside and flip through the collection of recipes sourced from all over. Painstakingly collected from various media publications and internet websites and recipes thereby customized to consumer's tastes buds.

Hello! Introducing you to my scrapbook of recipes from everywhere. This is one of my favourite 'books' to read. One of my other favourite hobbies apart from movies and KTV is COOKING!

Yes! S Kitchen has amassed various recipes especially of the chef's favourite foods. She has experimented, tasted and shared the culinary delights with loved ones..The book is often referred to when seeking times of relaxation (cook to de-stress heez), it is often sought after during festive seasons and chef wants to cook up a storm.

If you are nice to me, I might just give you a taste =p

No comments:

Post a Comment